Thursday, September 15, 2005

A strange week!

So for those of you who know... I am not a great "sick" person! This week there has been more "sick" drama in this house you would almost think it was a nursing home. Lets begin with me (of course that's always more fun!) Sunday morning Clay and I both woke up not feeling so hot. I had a great idea to make OJ. So, like most Sunday mornings Clay pulls out the good ole juicer. We made OJ, but upon my request we didn't peel the orange. It is supposedly much better for you that way if you can tolerate the bitterness (my stomach is turning just writing about it!) After drinking about 1/4 of the glass I realized I couldn't handle it. To my dismay I spent the next 24 hours praying that every bit of orange was given to the porcelain God!! Even pedialite couldn't seem to get rid of the orange. Then there was still the original problem that I had a scratchy throat. So after a two day sinus head ache and four days of not being able to breath....I finally feel like a normal human being again. Could this be Fresno allergies?! I bring up allergies because apparently Brittany, my live in sister, has the same allergy symptoms. She was just blessed enough to not be taken down by it. Meanwhile Clays back doesn't likes us! We don't have a clue what is wrong, but it just hurts him. He's up all night, which means I'm up all night. It's been fun!
On the upside, I've had a lot of time to work on my wedding scrapbook. It's getting there, but wow can scrapbook be addictive, not to mention messy!!! Although so far it sure looks good!
Anyways that is my update...I promise the next post will much more uplifting!

No comments: