Monday, August 07, 2006

Lets be Original!


Sometimes I have to wonder what people are thinking when they start following me around stores like Home Depot and Albertsons! I'm clearly not the famous actress Renee Zelweger! I would try to argue that I don't look like her, but everyone else seems to think so. It's annoying already. When I was bartending it was oftern asked, "has anyone ever told you that you look like Renee?" Then there was the fish lady at Alberton's. She would seriously shake around me! Chill woman, I'm not her. It was really crazy when she started telling everyone around me that I was their "Hollywood star." Now, I can't seem to escape it. The other day we were at Home depot. There was a strange man that kept watching me look for closet doors. It creeped me out a little bit, but I ignored him. When were standing in the check out his wife let it be known that he thought "I looked like...." I finished her sentence for her. Is there a way I can make money on this?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I suppose you could take a job as a celebrity impersonator/stripper, but I think that would be frowned upon by your hubby, family and pretty much society in general.

It's funny that people tell you that you look like Renee. I never thought that before. But, then again, I haven't seen you in a while . . . can't remember when "You had me at hello" swept the nation. Hmm. Now that I do look at your picture, I can see what they mean. Will you please send me an autographed photo? I won't sell it on eBay, I promise ;)