Thursday, September 28, 2006

New York Life Executive Council Trip

We've been in Southern California for a few days now. It's been great! I was able to spend some quality time with family and friends! It was extra nice spending the day with "My Papa" on his birthday. I've been able to take Clay to the Brea Mall, Downtown Disney, and there is more to come. Tonight we will be going to Disney's California Adventure. NY Life has rented the park out for the night, so we will only have to share with ohters in the NYLIC family. Friday we will experience Disneyland together. Clay hasn't been there in 13 years, so it will be great! I've really enjoyed being here and learning more about NY Life. I'm extreamly impressed with the empasis they put on family. So, I'll fill everyone in when we get back!

No comments: