Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mommies Day!

Leading up to Mother's Day people continued to ask me if I was looking forward to my first. Honestly, I don't feel like "a mother" just yet. Sure, I have a being growing inside of me, making me look and feel awkward in my own skin, but the act of being a mom seems to be what is celebrated on Mother's Day. My husband, and others around didn't feel quite the same as I. I awoke to my husband handing me a pregnat precious moment. "You're Due For A Lifetime of Happiness" is the title. I LOVE IT! Everytime I passed a Hallmark store I contined to look for one. For those of you who don't know, I collect
Precious Moments. I have since I was a little girl, and since I've been pregnant I've wanted one that would signify this stepping stone in my life. So, Clay did his research and found the perfect mommy-to-be Mother's Day gift!

No comments: