Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

So this is the time of year that most people reflect on what they are thankful for. So even though I reflect on these things almost everyday now, I thought I would a share a few thanks and a few thoughts!
  • I'm Thankful that my little sisters have grown up and have now become my friends and not just my siblings. Brittany and Janelle...I love you both very much!
  • I'm thankful that Clay and I have been brought together. I used to think that finding a man to love and trust would be difficult..I never knew finding my soul mate would be so easy! I love you very much, and I thank God for you every day!
  • I'd like to thank our parents...with out you we would not be the people we are today.
  • To all our family and friends....I am thankful that there are people in my life whom I can talk to once in awhile and feel like I'm at home, people I can talk to everyday...and feel like you are right with me....I'm thankful that God has blessed me with people who are true and warm at heart.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: