Sunday, April 22, 2007

Movin' What?!

Ok, for all of you who read this blog and NEVER respond...it is now time to respond! It's real easy, just hit comment at the bottom of the post. YOu don't need a user name, just put your name and comment in and click (other). So...for those of you who don't know I am now a buisness owner! Clay and I made the decision to buy a Stroller Strides franchise! I am super excited and can't wait until we launch the first class!! However, I am also going to do personal training and some other stuff from home. We need a buisness name! We have decided on Movin' (Mamma, Mama, or Momma) This is where you need to vote!!! How do you spell "Mama!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I have a special mother and that's what I call her. I spell it "Momma". I'm so excited for you and wish you all the best in your adventure.
Love you, Joanie

Anonymous said...

Mama for sure! Momma would be my second vote. xoxo