Monday, February 18, 2008

Since then...

I found out, and then waited until Clay came home. That was the longest 3 hours of my life. I couldn't talk to anyone. I tested again, just to make sure the first one wasn't wrong. (That would have been just my luck!) So he came home, read his card, and discovered he was going to be "Daddy." He was very excited. We were both excited.

I spent the weekend hosting a Doula workshop. It was strange being one of the "pregnant" women in the room. The workshop was amazing! The things I learned make me anxious to start being a doula! However, since I was busy with the workshop all weekend it helped take my mind off wanting to call eveyone and anyone.

I am feeling fine! Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. I'm guessing I will be due around mid- October. I don't go the Dr.s until March 11th, and the first ultra sound will be on March 19th. I'm starting to feel quezzy here and there, and I am extreamly tired. I am taking it easy. I've cancelled my second stroller stride class, so I will only be teaching one class a day now.

There is a part of it that seems very unreal, but I'm getting used to it!

No comments: