Monday, June 02, 2008

A Sneak Peak


When some of my best friends were pregnant I remember thinking they were crazy for the "have to get it done" panic. Well, I guess they weren't so crazy after all. Or now I just joined the crazy club! I've begun the base painting in the baby's room. there is still a lot to do, but I figured I'd give everyone a sneak peak.
Also I wanted to thank my mom and dad for purchasing the furniture for our lil guy! It is beautiful and we love it! I love the idea of the cribs converting to beds now. He'll use this dresser and bed for years!! So, I've been rearanging different rooms in the house, and making my chore list. I'll keep pictures updated!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Beautiful furniture...love the selection. The crib is very similar to what Logan had and you will the conversion process. So simple. Enjoy the decorating stage..it is fun. Love, Andrea