Wednesday, July 09, 2008

26 weeks, 14 to go!

I'm almost out of my second trimester and getting ready to enter into the third! It is crazy to think about how there is a body growing inside of mine. He is an active lil guy! In most of my books I read that when you are active it usually rocks them to sleep..not this one! He is truly "My Kid." I am preparing the house for lock down, and preparing the neighbors. Doggy doors should be locked unless you want an intruder, and if you see a lil hudini wondering around in a diaper he belongs to us! There are the few of you who have known me since I was a wee lil one, and they will all appreciate that comment! Really, I've been trying to explain that naps are good. If I knew what I knew now I would have slept much better as a child. No one would have to sit at my door wait for me to go sleep, no double locks to keep me from wondering the house at night, I would have let Scott watch TV by his lonslome instead of climbing out of bed before sun up to watch transformers, and some other crazy show that aired at 5:00 am. Sleep is good! Although I'm thiking that this lil guy doesn't agree. When I'm working out, he likes to do jumping jacks with me. When I am training he likes to remind me that I have abs too! (Although they feel much better when there's not a foot kicking them) The rest of his day is spent doing gymnastics! So in 14 weeks...be prepared...I think there will be very little sleep going on in the Blanton household.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to meet him!!! xoxo