Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The last few days

I sit at home with a box of Kleenex trying to fight the cold I seemed to bring home from Seattle. It's awful! For 8.5 months I have avoided getting sick in any way. Now, I can't seem to be away from the tissue box for more then a few minutes. Having a cold is so extreamly different when you are pregnant! Sleeping was already uncomfortable, but trying to find comfort with a stuffy nose, and a hacky cough is just strange. Everytime I cough I feel like my stomach is going to pop! Strange feeling!

Aside from the complainig, things are good! The room is somewhat organized. Well, it's almost there. It's really just finding a spot for everything and figuring out what else is a bring baby home necessity. His bag is packed, and mine is almost packed! I just have to finish up the ipod music, and a few other little things. We deffinately need to invest in some rechargable battaries for all the baby stuff! It's been fun getting everything ready. I can't wait to meet him!

Baby showers are all over...I'll post pictures soon! Thank you to everyone who was able to come! They were all amazing and fun!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Colds stink when you are preggo and I totally understand the whole belly popping thing;) Email me, I have some Medela stuff that I can send you. Hope the end goes quickly and you are holding your baby boy really soon. xoxo

The Blaufuss Family said...

I won't be visiting until Late Feb or early March. Jeff wants me to stay for a month, so we see. I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, not too much longer! xoxo