Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday Comic

Sundays are usually Church and errand days. We didn't go to church yesturday, but we did make it to Costco, Best Buy, Office Max, and then IHOP for lunch. We are home for maybe 2 minutes and Clay infoms me that there is a hole in my pants. I'm thinking a snag, a small hole....OH NO! This wasn't a hole it was a tear from the middle of my back side to my thigh! We have no idea when this "hole" appeared! Besides the belly, the waddle, and the sheer awkwardness, I gave Fresno something else to look at...my butt! I do want to mention these pants were not tight on me, so it's not like I split my pants!! If that was the case I'd probably in tears. What makes me want to cry is that these were my favorite maternity pants. They were comfy, and fit right. Oh, well...just thought I'd share some Sunday humor.

2 comments:

The Blaufuss Family said...

I hope they weren't the ones I gave you! LOL

Katie Blanton said...

LOL! Nope..they were one of the few purchases I made. I didn't need to buy much thanks to you and Mellissa!